Frequently Asked Questions
- What is Emerald Ash Borer?
- Why should I be concerned?
- What does EAB look like?
- What are symptoms of EAB?
- What tree does EAB attack?
- How do I identify an ash tree?
- Are there any ash cultivars or varieties that are resistant to EAB?
- Where has EAB been detected?
- How does EAB spread?
- What can I do to avoid spreading EAB?
- Should I treat my ash tree?
- What are the treatments for EAB?
- Should I remove my ash tree before it gets EAB?
- Should I continue planting ash trees?
- What other insects attack ash trees?
- What other insects look like EAB?
- What can be done with wood from trees killed by EAB?
- Who can I call if I think my tree has EAB?
- Where can I get more information?
EAB: Guidelines for Nebraska Homeowners
Selecting Trees for Emerald Ash Borer Treatments
EAB: Treatment Options